The Passive House and Sustainability Conference 2019 in Laholm is the only Swedish sustainability conference focusing on the passive house philosophy. Swedish and international experts, buyers, representatives of the construction industry and politicians are expected to attend the conference.
The conference will take place on 24 and 25 October 2019 in Laholm, southern Sweden, in the newly built Glänninge Passive House Hall. The programme also includes a tour of the new Glänningeskolan Passive House School.
On both days there will be an innovation fair.
The two-day conference package costs SEK 9,900 (for members of IG Passivhus Sverige SEK 8,900) and includes:
- Two days conference with lunch and coffee
- Visit of the new passive house school Glänningeskolan
- Two nights at spa hotel Riviera Strand in Båstad (in double room; single supplement 390 SEK)
- Evening activity, 3-course dinner and entertainment
- Transfer hotel – conference on both conference days
- Transfer from the conference to the hotel after the evening event
- Possibility to extend your stay at spa hotel Riviera Strand at a preferential price
The conference package must be booked by 20 August at the latest. Registration deadline for participants who book their own overnight stay is 20 October.
Welcome to register for the Passive House and Sustainability Conference in Laholm. Your registration is binding and the fee will not be refunded. But you can give your seat to a colleague. Please inform us about such a change at least two weeks before the conference starts.